PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. The Controller of your personal data is the
University of Warsaw, 26/28 Krakowskie Przedmieście, 00-927
2. The Controller has appointed a Data Protection
Officer to supervise the correctness of personal data processing,
who can be contacted via e-mail address:
3. Personal data will be processed for the purpose of
organising a webinar on research data management. The webinar is
organised by the Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and
Computer Modelling at the University of Warsaw.
4 The data provided will be processed on the basis of
Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European
Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of
natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and
on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
(General Data Protection Regulation).
5. The provision of data is voluntary however
necessary in order to participate in the webinar.
6. Data will not be disclosed to external entities
except as provided by law.
7. Your data will be stored until you revoke your
8. You have the right of access to the content of your
data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of
processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the
right to withdraw consent at any time.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the
President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
10. Your data will not be processed by automated means
and will not be subject to profiling.
11. Additional questions and cancellations of consent
to the processing of personal data should be addressed to: